After a careful selection, the jury chose the thirteen artists for the 2013 COMEL Award.
COMEL Award 2013 Press conference
Among a large number of participants from every country of the European Community, the jury has chosen the thirteen artists for the COMEL Prize 2013 and their works will be exhibited at the gallery Space COMEL from 9 March to 14 April and will compete for the award of the final prizes.
Maria Gabriella Mazzola, head of Comel Space, communicated their names:
○ Julia Brooker [UK, Cardiff] – Pittura
○ Patrizia Burra [Italy, Grado] – Fotografia
○ Anna Carusi [Italy, Rome] – Pittura
○ Rossana Cesaretti (Roxy Deva) [Italy, Rome] – Pittura
○ Tony Charles [UK, London] – Pittura
○ Beniamino Fabiano [Italy, Bari] – Pittura
○ Salvatore Giunta [Italy, Rome] – Scultura/Installazione
○ Robert Kunec [Germany, Cologne] – Pittura
○ Venanzio Manciocchi [Italy, Latina] – Pittura
○ Fabrizio Sanna (Goa) [Italy, Villasimius] – Pittura
○ Cristina Simeoni [Italy, Mantova] – Scultura/Installazione
○ Vassil Tenev [Bulgaria, Asenovgrad] – Pittura
○ Angelo Tozzi [Italy, Latina] – Scultura/Installazione
They get the compliments of the Staff and the Jury.
A heartfelt and choral thanks to all the participants who, with their works, have contributed to the dissemination and enhancement of aluminum in art.